[Podcast] Episode 34: Mastering Video in Email with Margot Mazur
By Tom Tate
What if you had the power to create affordable and incredible game-changing content for your business and email marketing campaigns? Would you use it?
As email marketers, we revel in the written word. However that means we often overlook one of the best ways to speak to our subscribers… which is literally speaking to our subscribers through video.
Thankfully, creating videos is easier than ever: Advances in laptop and cell phone tech, as well as the quality of affordable lighting and accessory gear, have removed the barriers to entry with video creation.
In the latest podcast episode, Margot Mazur, partnership coordinator of Wistia (an amazing video hosting platform), shares her expertise to help us non-video marketers get up and running with an outstanding video-in-email strategy.
In this episode, we discuss everything you need to know to step up your video game. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to video (like myself,) you’ll find some action items worth noting in this episode. After you listen, head on over to AWeber.com/today to use our nifty “How To Record Your First Video” checklist to get started.
Today is your day to take action. Who knows? You may even find that you’re a pro behind the camera!
Listen in as we discuss:
- How to engage your audience and develop trust with video
- Why video is way easier to create now than ever before
- Tips for creating the perfect video thumbnail for your emails
- How to write a strong subject line to boost video engagement
- How video analytics can inform your strategy
- How to use email to collect subscribers and grow your lists
- … and much more!
Here are the links mentioned during the show:
- Margot on Twitter
- Culture Video Example: Wistia’s Community Video
- Wistia’s DIY Lighting Kit
- How Long Should Your Next Video Be?
Ask Us Anything
Have a question about email marketing? Leave us a message at aweber.com/podcast.
The post [Podcast] Episode 34: Mastering Video in Email with Margot Mazur appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.
Read more here:: http://blog.aweber.com/feed