[Podcast] Episode 25: How to Grow a Vibrant and Engaged Online Community with Olivia Dello Buono
By Tom Tate
Forming personal connections is one of the welcome benefits of email marketing. But so frequently, we end up sending emails to subscribers with little to no interaction back. We revert to pushing out content that may yield high open rates, but maybe not much else. What if there was a way to get to know our subscribers better, a way to form a true unified community?
Well, there is. In this episode, we go beyond the inbox. Olivia Dello Buono, AWeber’s Social Media Specialist and Community Manager, joins the show to explore how to find, build, and nurture your own communities.
Here are a few topics we discussed:
- How and where to find ‘your people’
- The value of building a public or private community
- The platforms available for marketers to build a community
- The role of a great community manager
- How to deal with trolls and trouble-makers
- … and much more!
Here are a few links that were mentioned on the show:
- Olivia on Twitter
- A recent #EmailChat recap
- Kissmetrics Blog (Olivia’s recommendation)
- Adweek (Olivia’s recommendation)
Have a question about email marketing? Leave us a message at aweber.com/podcast.
The post [Podcast] Episode 25: How to Grow a Vibrant and Engaged Online Community with Olivia Dello Buono appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.
Read more here:: http://blog.aweber.com/feed