[Podcast] Episode 023: Getting scrappy with your digital marketing with Nick Westergaard
By Tom Tate
On this episode of Ask Me About Email Marketing, we chat with writer, podcaster, speaker and brand strategist Nick Westergaard to get his take on the current landscape of digital marketing. Nick shares with us actionable insights on how to build a strategy, connect your digital dots, and get the most out of your limited time and resources.
Nick’s latest book, Get Scrappy: Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small, offers a fresh perspective on how to develop a multi-channel marketing strategy, whether you are a solopreneur, or on a large team at a big business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The essence of scrappy digital marketing
- How to do more with less
- Why email marketing is very much still ‘alive’
- How businesses of all sizes could benefit from asking the right questions
- Tips for repurposing content for email
- The value of curated content
- … and much more!
Take a listen above and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Here are a few links that were mentioned in the post:
- Get Scrappy: Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small
- On Brand Podcast – Why Having a Brand Filter Makes Decisions Easy at AWeber with Mike Smith
- Nick on Twitter
- Daniel Pink’s Pinkcasts
Have a question about email marketing? Leave us a message at aweber.com/podcast.
The post [Podcast] Episode 023: Getting scrappy with your digital marketing with Nick Westergaard appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.
Read more here:: http://blog.aweber.com/feed