[Podcast] Episode 006: How do I best use email templates?
By Tom Tate
And we’re back with another episode of the Ask Me About Email Marketing podcast!
This week’s question comes from a blog reader’s comment on our podcast announcement post.
Eliseo asked a great question about email templates. Specifically, Eliseo writes that he knows he needs to use email templates, but he’s unsure how to master them. Where can one go to learn more about email templates, and maximize the value of using them?
To answer the question, I’ve recruited Mike Smith, a visual designer at AWeber.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Who should use a pre-designed template, and who shouldn’t
- What elements to adjust, or tweak when working with a template
- How to test your emails, especially when using templates
- Where to get inspiration, advice, and actual templates for your email marketing campaigns
Listen below to hear Mike’s response.
Here are a few notable links from the show:
Here are some additional posts on the subject:
- How To Care For Your Email Template
- 11 Email Ideas to Inspire Your Next Campaign
- 5-Minute Email Tips: Using Color and Content in Your Emails
- 5 Essential Design Tips for the Non-Designer
And a shameless plug…did you know that we offer custom designed templates?
Want to be on the show? Here’s how you can participate:
- Use the widget below to record and send us a question about email marketing.
- We’ll select a question from the submission pool and track down one of our in-house email marketing experts to provide an answer.
- We’ll record their response, package it up with your question and release it as a new podcast episode each week. Plus, each episode will include bonus resources to help you level up your email marketing.
There are so many topics to explore in email marketing. So if you’re struggling with design, content, analytics or just getting started, leave us a message with a specific question and we’ll start answering!
A few notes on submitting:
- Introduce yourself, and your business/email marketing venture. Please don’t share any spammy URLs.
- Keep your question brief. Anywhere between 60-90 seconds would be ideal. Two-part questions are okay, too!
- Keep it clean. We won’t accept any submissions with disrespectful or vulgar language.
If we select your questions, we’ll air it. By submitting a question, you are agreeing to allow us to use your full, submitted audio clip on our podcast and in marketing the podcast and AWeber.
Ready to ask a question? Click the green button below!
The post [Podcast] Episode 006: How do I best use email templates? appeared first on Email Marketing Tips.
Read more here:: http://blog.aweber.com/feed