Last Minute Ideas On How To Prepare Your Website For The Holiday Season
Why you should attend?
- it’s online and it’s easy to attend: from your bed, desk, office or heading home in the subway;
- it’s free: usually industry conferences tickets cost up to $899;
- recordings available: even if you are busy on the day of the conference you can register and get the recordings on your inbox;
- interact with all speakers: after each webinar you can ask all your questions to your favorite expert;
- interact with other attendees: during each webinar you’ll have a live chat and discuss with people that share that same questions and information as you.
International Ecommerce Day is an online conference organized by Omniconvert, and it will feature great speakers like Rand Fishkin from MOZ or Brian Massey from Conversion Sciences. GetResponse is the one of the proud partners of the event and will be represented by Michael Leszczynski, Content Marketing Manager.
In his session, Michael will show you how to make your communication more humane. The five case studies that he will present will show you how email marketing and automation can help you sell more.
The post Last Minute Ideas On How To Prepare Your Website For The Holiday Season appeared first on GetResponse Blog – Online Marketing Tips.
Read more here:: http://blog.getresponse.com/feed