How many emails should I send? [Podcast]
By Tom Tate
Nurturing a relationship through email marketing is a lot like forming relationships in real life. Am I saying too much or too little? Am I saying the right things? It’s been two days; should I text now or wait? Okay, text sent. Oh no, I can’t believe I did that! Am I texting too much???
The struggle is real.
The age-old question of how many emails are too many emails, and what’s the appropriate frequency to send is relevant to marketers in any niche.
In this latest episode of the Ask Me About Email Marketing podcast, I’m joined by Content Marketing Specialist, Monica Montesa. We break down the various reasons for and against different send frequencies. If you are struggling with identifying the perfect sending cadence, this is the episode for you.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The magic number of how many emails you should send
- The pros and cons of sending more frequently
- The pros and cons of sending less frequently
- The importance of setting expectations
- How to use data and surveys to decide
You don’t want to miss this.
How often you are sending is impacting your email success – @missmontesa #emailmarketing
Click To Tweet
Here are a few links referenced in the episode:
- There’s No Magic Number for How Many Emails to Send – And That’s Okay
- Google Forms
Have a question about email marketing? Leave us a message at aweber.com/podcast.
Read more here:: http://blog.aweber.com/feed