#EmailChat Recap: Email Automation
Sending the right message to the right person at the right time… isn’t that the goal of every email? With email automation, it becomes a lot easier to make it possible. And with AWeber’s new platform Campaigns, it’s easier than ever.
In yesterday’s #emailchat, we asked the AWeber community to share how automation has helped them grow their business and still make time for the things they love. Read on for their tips for automating their email campaigns and why you should consider it for your own marketing strategy:
1. Automation is a great way to welcome new subscribers.
- To give a warm welcome to my new subscribers – right away! – @mjnesta
- We use automation to create email courses for our subscribers. An awesome way to deliver digestible info! – @KristenWritesIt
- A big way I’m using email automation is to provide a simple welcome message for new subscribers. – @missmontesa
2. Looking to ease into automation? Try integrating the services you already use.
- LeadPages is a great solution to connect your #emailautomation to your landing pages. – @BrandonSonofOle
- Nothing more then AWeber, however always looking to learn about other tools people use. Oh yea and Wistia – @PayOwn
- I love the simplicity of connecting with other apps, like LeadPages & Interact. New subscribers go right to my list! – @missmontesa
3. Automation means more time to spend on the things you love.
- Automation simplifies your workflow, leaving you more time to do the things you love. Like creating killer content. – @oliviadello
- Gets me out of the way! I can spend time on what I’m passionate about & I never miss welcoming a new subscriber. – @mjnesta
- You can take content you already have & spread it out over a few autoresponders. Sooo easy! – @KristenWritesIt
4. It’s never too early to start.
- You should set up your first automated email (welcome/thank you message) as soon as you create an email list! – @missmontesa
- Start right away with a welcome email, one message is easy! Then build upon that as you learn what works for your audience. – @mjnesta
- Now, if you’re not doing it, or sooner then later. Content can be updated with changes. – @PayOwn
5. Relevant content is the best for emails.
- Relevancy > everything. Welcome email? Help your subscribers get to know you. Action-based? Show them next steps. – @oliviadello
- Repurposed content from other platforms (ex. popular blog post), more tailored info on my biz based on where they subscribed – @mjnesta
- A welcome series should cover the basics + help your subscribers get to know you. Incentives are always good too – @KristenWritesIt
6. Busy entrepreneurs, email automation is for you.
- Step 1 – just get started! by using automation you can spend more time doing what you love – growing your business. – @mjnesta
- You’d be surprised how helpful setting up an automated welcome email can be…! – @missmontesa
- Dedicate a day to setting up your welcome emails/follow ups. Then let it do its thing. – @oliviadello
7. It’s easier than you think.
- That you have to be an established business with loads of content to use automation. Not true! – @KristenWritesIt
- That it’s complex & marketing expertise is required.not so!start simple, like if you were to personally write a new subscriber. – @mjnesta
- You don’t need a lot of emails for a series – you can have as little or as many as you want! As long as it’s valuable content. – @missmontesa
Wanna learn more about automation? Register for a free webinar.
Learn more about how AWeber Campaigns can save you time with a free educational webinar. Reserve your spot here: bit.ly/1JYCBcE
Be sure to join us next Thursday, February 11th for the next #emailchat – we’ll be talking interactive email. And follow us on Twitter (@AWeber) for all the latest email marketing news, tips and events.
Read more here:: http://blog.aweber.com/feed